highly qualified and experienced
Our Staff are highly qualified and well experienced in providing extensive and personalised consulting, they believe in providing all patients with the highest level of care during and after treatments.
friendly & reliable staff
No one likes a toothache. We aim to provide relief to patients in emergency situations on the same day.
highest standards of dental treatment
At Forbes Dental Surgery, we are always improving and extending on services provided to patients. Our services include:
- General dentistry – filing, extractions, clean and scale
- Comprehensive examinations
- Orthodontic & Pre-orthodontic treatment
- Crowns, Veneers
- Dentures, Bridges
- Treatment to assist with Sleep apnoea
- Help with painful jaw issues, clenching and grinding
- All your other dentistry needs
state of the art technology
We have on-site a low dose 3D cone beam digital x-ray that takes OPG x-ray images of soft tissue and jaw. And our 3D milling machine which can prepare Crowns and Veneers on the same day.